POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

Hi everyone, in today's blog I would like to tell you about the things I wou
ld like to study when I leave university.


As I have told you in previous blogs, in the future I would like to work making vegan food or selling vegan things, along with the work I want to do as a Social Worker.
This is why I would like to study about vegan gastronomy after graduating from Social Work. Specializing in salty and sweet foods, I would like to study it outside of Chile, mainly in Europe because there currently have more socially internalized the consumption of vegan food, thus also being able to learn typical dishes from other countries but vegan.
I would like to be able to study in person, because this way I could take advantage of getting to know Europe, and live there for a few years.
I would like to specialize in vegan cuisine because I think that one way to raise awareness and remove the prejudices of veganism is through food, and also because this way I can also generate income and eat better.
I hope my blog has interested you, in another one I will talk about what I would like to do from Social Work. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

SUMMER HOLIDAYS