A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.

Hello everyone!




 This is my first blog and I want to start it by writing about a country i have always wanted to know.

I like to travel a lot, especially to go camping in different places, but one country i have always wanted to know is Netherlands.

I really like this country, its architecture, and its culture of the bicycle, I really like to ride my bike and travel with it all over the city, so Amsterdam to be able to ride more quietly.

The images of bicycles in Amsterdam can't miss, it is like a postcard of the place, along with its architecture that makes you travel back in time to a city of the middle ages.

I would like to live in Amsterdam for a few months to learn English, and also because I really like the green areas and the different places you can visit.

I leave you some pictures of Amsterdam so you can see what I mean, and what I like about that place.




Comentarios

  1. I love the images of the architecture and rivers in Amsterdam, it is very beautiful and unique, I trust that soon you will be able to know Holland :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

SUMMER HOLIDAYS