ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

 Hi again, this is my latest blog and it's about everything I've learned this semester in English.

The truth is that this semester in English has been something different for me, I have learned things but I also need to keep improving others. I froze last year for COVID-19 and this year I went back to resume my studies.



The experience of learning English at the university is good, better than at school because at school I learned very little English, but lately I have learned more, the blogs are very useful to exercise writing in English in a fun and dynamic way. 

But I feel that I must continue to improve a lot in English, since it is still a language that costs me a lot, because of my lack of perseverance and responsibility, I still can't write well nor speak or understand well what they tell me in English, however, in my summer vacation I want to take an English course to learn in a better way and complement what I have learned this year.

Currently, I do not use English very much, but I know that in the future it will be very useful for me to be able to travel and understand better what they tell me in other countries. English is a very important language because it helps us to travel anywhere in the world and to communicate with other people, that is why I want to learn to speak English well and continue to improve.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB.

SUMMER HOLIDAYS