CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Hello again friends!

Today I am going to talk about the changes I would like to make to my current career in Social Work.

Social Work at the University of Chile is a new career, where the first graduates just came out last year, which is why being new you can not know well what things should really change in these, but from my personal experience I would like to give my opinion on some things that I would change this.

First, I would change the cores, because Social Work at the University of Chile, focuses more on research and direct territorial work as practices is changed by the cores, which focus mainly on theory and research, but should be complemented with practices where you can go to do more direct work in real situations.

Another thing I would change is with respect to the Juan Gómez Millas campus, since it has been modernized and the green areas have been left aside, now the campus looks like a giant cement parking lot.

Finally, another thing I would change about my career, is mainly the work that is done in the future, in municipalities, schools, SENAME, among others. Since the work that social workers have is mainly charitable, but not in direct work, getting directly involved to make structural changes, but is reduced to bureaucratic paperwork.

I hope my blog has interested you, and what would you change about your career?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

SUMMER HOLIDAYS