SUMMER HOLIDAYS

 Hello everyone, I am going to tell you about my plans and ideas for my next summer vacation, which I have been planning for a long time, because of the pandemic I canceled my trip, so in the summer of 2022 I intend to travel through the south of Chile, for its national reserves and all the nature that is inside and also because I do not know many places, For the same reason my goal is to travel the southern highway, to know towns, cities until I reach the Paine towers, where I intend to know its natural reserves, animals and everything I do not know about the place together with my girlfriend, where I would also like to know other locations in the south or also return to places I knew as the island of Chiloé and other places; Backpacking is the best way to get to know many places since it is cheap and you only need a good tent and a good sleeping bag.



 Finally the activities that I would like to do besides traveling is to practice boxing because I am interested in self-defense, as well as I would like to continue cycling to know more places, cycling in the southern highway is also a plan that I would like to do but not this summer, but if I want to continue training in Santiago and know other places nearby, and what would you like to do in your summer vacation?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES