The Cycling

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you a little more about me and about a sport that I like to do and I am referring to cycling.



Almost a year ago I fell in love with cycling, I learned to ride a bike when I was little, but recently I bought a fixie bike, I started to move around the city on that bike but I realized that if I wanted to go to farther places and with a lot of height, my knees suffered because of that, then I bought a road bike . 

Riding a road bike was new to me, as I was not used to riding a bike with gears, and getting used to it was a bit weird, but it was the best thing I could have done. Now I have been able to visit many new places, such as Farellones, Pie andino and many other places that I couldn't go before because the altitude was against me.

Cycling is a beautiful sport, it helps you to do sport, to develop endurance and to be able to surpass yourself, from cycling I have learned that with a lot of perseverance, responsibility and desire, you can overcome many obstacles and achieve many goals and above all to constantly surpass yourself, to reach the top or a place is to accomplish goals, and the feeling of satisfaction of achieving it is something indescribable.

I have been in this sport for a short time, but even so I have learned a lot and there is still a long way to go.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

SUMMER HOLIDAYS